The first batch of CBSE X appeared for the board exams in 2010. Since then The Secunderabad Public School has boasted of cent per cent results every year. Particular care is taken every year to assist the average and below average students in securing a good result. Special efforts are made to ensure that the good students can make their good into better and their better into best.
To ensure all round development we include-
- The Janagraha programme for creating social awareness among students.
- Life Skill classes are taken by subject experts to instill moral values and ensure character building in students.
- Well equipped Science and Math labs and Library facilities are extended to students for better learning.
- Students are exposed to outdoor games and creative crafts.
- Subjects offered :
- Std V to VIII : English, II Lang , III Lang , Maths, Science, Social science , FIT, PET, Moral Science , GK.
- Std IX & X : English , II Lang, Mathematics , Social Sciences, Science , FIT , PET.
Second Languages & Third Language offered
i) Second Language is offered from upper kindergarten (PP- II)
ii) Second Language offered : Hindi / Telugu / French / Sanskrit.
iii) Third Language to be opted from class V which will be continued up to VIII.
iv) Third Language offered : Hindi / Telugu / Sanskrit / French
Note : 1) Same Language cannot be opted for II & III – Language
2) Language once opted cannot be changed during that academic year.
- Activities offered- Karata; Drawing and Painting, Dance, Music, Craft and School Band
MONTHLY SYLLABUS 2018-2019
CLICK ON THE LINK FOR DETAIL