• APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION 2016-2017
WOULD BE TENTATIVELY ISSUED IN 2nd / 3rd WEEK OF OCTOBER 2015..
• Admission is open to students of all communities, irrespective of caste & creed. We welcome applications from students of all nationalities.
• Registration form is valid for one academic year only. Registration fee is non refundable.
• Applying for registration does not imply admission. Admission is subject to eligibility of student and availability of seats.
• The student is required to fulfill the age criteria / equivalent grade as mentioned by the admission committee.
• In case of cancellation of admission, admission fee and school fee will not be refunded.
An incomplete Registration Form will be rejected without assigning any reason.
Documents for submission at the time of admission
1.Three recent passport size color photographs and one each of the parents and the guardian
2.Date of birth proof (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority).
3.Copy of the passport of the child and the parents in case of NRI admission.
4.Copy of Caste certificate if applicable (issued by competent authority); original needs to be shown for verification
5.Copy of the report card of the last assessment of the current year.
6.Bonafide Certificate (In Case of Pre-Primary Admission)
7.Transfer Certificate (Duly Countersigned by concerned authority)to the submitted after the completion of the current academic year in the existing school. Date of submission would be specified by the school.
It will be the personal responsibility of the parent to inform the school in writing, if the student is undergoing any medical treatment / medical ailment / allergies etc… at the time of Registration.
AGE CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
|AGE CRITERIA FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-2017|
|Pre-Nursery||Child must complete 3+ years in 30th September 2016.|
|Nursery||Child must complete 4+ years in 30th September 2016.|
|Preparatory||Child must complete 5+ years in 30th September 2016.|
|Grade I||Child must complete 6+ years in 30th September 2016.|
|Grade II||Child must complete 7+ years in 30th September 2016|
|Grade III||Child must complete 8+ years in 30th September 2016|
|Grade IV||Child must complete 9+ years in 30th September 2016|
|Grade V||Child must complete 10+ years in 30th September 2016|
|Grade VI||Child must complete 11+ years in 30th September 2016.|
|Grade VII||Child must complete 12+ years in 30th September 2016|
|Grade VIII||Child must complete 13+ years in 30th September 2016|
|Grade IX||Child must complete 14+ years in 30th September 2016|
|Grade XI||Child must complete 15+ years in 30th September 2016|
There would be a general observation of the candidate followed with meeting with the Parents
•Fees to be paid within 2 days from the date of declaration of results, failing which admission stands cancelled.
Bonafide certificate would be processed at the earliest from the receipt of the request from the parent.